This teacher training course is for you if –
- If you have done a bit yoga. It is an advantage to have some experience of Yoga before attending a teacher training course.
- you want to learn and become a Yoga Master
- you want to complement by breathtaking sea view where you feel close to nature; at the same time, you experience the luxury where care is taken to give top class services to make your training like a celebration.
Wherever you are, it is always at the beginning. That's why life is so beautiful, so young, so fresh
- Studying Asana’s in detail with proper alignment
- Art of teaching / Yoga Teaching Skills,
- Yoga Philosophy
- Anatomy, Physiology & Chakras – Kundalini Energy
- Yogic Lifestyle and Yogic Diet
- Pranayama, Mudra’s
- Shatkriya’s – Kriyas
- Introduction to Ayurveda for a Healthy Lifestyle:
- Ethics for Yoga Teachers
- And much more…
- 7:000 to 9:00 am– Asana Practice and Teaching Asanas
- 9:00 to 10:30 am–Breakfast
- 10:30 am to 12:00 noon– Yoga Philosophy/ Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
- 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm–Meditation/ Yognidra / Yoga Theory
- 1:00 to 2:30 pm–Lunch Break
- 2:30 to 4:00 pm–Anatomy/Physiology/electives
- 4:15 to 5:30 pm–Asana practice/teaching asanas/Adjustment & Alignment
- 7:00 to 8:00 pm — Dinner
- Saturday Half day
- Sunday Off
- During the four weeks, the daily time schedule will remain the same, but the subjects will change according to the program.
- Pick up from Dabolim Goa Airport (One side)
- Single Occupancy Room for 24 nights
- Vegetarian Buffet-Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Training Fees
- Study Material (Manual, book, notebook, book, pen etc..)
- Oceanic Yoga T-shirt
- Free Wifi available
- Unlimited drinking Water
- Oceanic Yoga Certificate Yoga Alliance accredited
Getting to Oceanic Yoga, Goa is not complicated, It’s very simple. Just some planning in advance. The dates listed for the start and end of your training. These are your check in/out and travel days and so the course will not be taking place in those days. We ask that you arrive before 4:00 pm on your arrival day. Check out is at 11 am on your departure day. When considering flight options, please ensure your flight does not arrive later than 12:00 pm on the first day of Program.
- One white dress (compulsory – Pant & top)
- Comfortable, loose clothing for teacher training sessions (nothing fancy required)
- Bug spray | after-bite solution
- Anti-Nausea Medication
- Anti-Diarrhoea Medication
- Pro-Biotics ~ Acidophilus Medication
- USB/Hard disk (more than 16GB)
- Passport Size photo ( if you want to buy Local/Indian Sim Card)
- Good walking shoes or sandals
- Beach towel
- Travel adapter
- Sleeping eye patch
- Earplugs (highly suggested)
- Copy of travel insurance (optional ~ if you choose to purchase insurance)
- Passport & visa
- Flashlight & batteries (mandatory– you will need this in the evenings)
- Long & short sleeve shirts
- Long & short pants
- Money (USD,EURO OR GBP – in case if your credit/debit card doesn’t work)
- Travel first aid kit
- Sun glasses
- Sweatshirt or light coat for colder evenings
- Energy or protein bars (optional, but suggested)
- Hand towel for your yoga mat (optional, but suggested, especially in warmer climates)
For teacher training courses in Goa, there is the opportunity to do the following activities in your free time or on days off :
- Old Goa Church
- Different beaches
- Local Festival
- Arpora night market
- Ayurvedic massage and herbal steam baths.
Upcoming 200 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training Courses
|Course Dates||Venue & Location||Sharing Room||Private Room||Booking Status|
|4th October to 28th October 2018||Oceanic Yoga, Goa||1299 Euro||1599 Euro||Completed|
|1st November to 25th November 2018||Oceanic Yoga, Goa||1299 Euro||1599 Euro||Completed|
|28th November to 22nd December 2018||Oceanic Yoga, Goa||1299 Euro||1599 Euro||Running…|
|6th January to 30th January 2019||Oceanic Yoga, Goa||1299 Euro||1499 Euro||Open|
|3rd February to 27th February 2019||Oceanic Yoga, Goa||1199 Euro||1399 Euro||Open|
|27th February to 21st March 2019||Oceanic Yoga, Goa||1099 Euro||1399 Euro||Open|
|21st March to 12th April 2019||Oceanic Yoga Goa||1099 Euro||1399 Euro||Open|
|12th April to 4th May 2019||Oceanic Yoga, Goa||1099 Euro||1399 Euro||Open|
|5th May to 27th May 2019||Oceanic Yoga, Goa||1099 Euro||1399 Euro||Open|
I am very happy that I choose oceanic yoga for my teacher training. The staff has a very heartful and humbler approach to life, yoga and to their students. I love that I had the opportunity to study with all the teachers, they have so much knowledge of yoga. Highly Recommended Yoga Teacher Training!!
The Teacher training at Oceanic Yoga was a life-changing experience. I have learned that yoga is so much more than just amazing poses or asanas. It is a life style. Enjoy Life now at this moment. The teachers at Oceanic Yoga sharing so much knowledge, wisdom and happiness with their students.
This program was the perfect complement to my western understanding of yoga. I feel like my yoga foundation is very solid thanks to the traditional emphasis of this school. The teachers were incredibly knowledgeable and experienced and I left the school feeling very confident in my ability to share yoga with others.
I had a wonderful time at Oceanic Yoga. I was able to learn effectively from a team of dedicated individuals with a group of like-minded friends in a beautiful environment. For me, it checked all the boxes.
Excellent programme. I'd highly recommend it. Great location, great teachers. Having a proper Yogi lead the programme and the philosophy elements was really special. Made huge progress in the month!
My experience has been fantastic! Thank You for everything. I have learned an enormous amount and have really developed all aspects of we and my practices. A big Thank you from my heart.
The course schedule was interesting and varied. I have learned so much in the month and still will continue learning through my journey.
The whole school has a very warm and open-hearted experience. And people walk away feeling calm and giving. The details of where I was. The food was amazing.
Thank you for making this adventure a great journey on my way to Yoga. I had a wonderful time developing my own practice with great new friends and learned so much!
Come As Disciple, Go As a Master!
Ready to share the secret of Yoga with Others?
Our course is perfect for you if you are ready to teach, simply want to deepen your yoga practice or want spiritual growth…