At Oceanic Yoga, we believe in a holistic and safe practice so we invite you to come and experience the harmony between the body, breath, and mind through Asanas, Pranayama and Meditation and experience Yoga….a way of Life! It’s a perfect way of immersing yourself in a space that is safe and nurturing to understand and work with your body, breath, and mind, to create harmony within and without. Join us for daily asana classes or for our 7-day Retreats near the beautiful and peaceful Mandrem beach, Goa. Our Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa Flow yoga classes are designed to bring about self-awareness, a balance between strength and flexibility and a deep connection of the body and the mind. Hatha yoga is the foundation of all types of Yoga. These classical yoga postures, which are held static for a period of time to experience their benefits, form the very core of any practice and we encourage participants to explore the asanas at different levels. Vinyasa is synchronization of movement and breath. It was first developed by Rishi Vaman somewhere between 500 and 1500 AD for the Grihastha, meaning a common family man. Vinyasa Yoga is a series of postures weaved into each other to create a flowing practice. Vinyasa Yoga is a beautiful practice aimed at increasing metabolism and developing focus and awareness through movement and breath coordination. Our teacher’s endeavors to bring out this potential in each individual through their practice.
Who can join this program?
*We expect that everybody should be physically fit to practice yoga, walk on the hill and meditate*
*Anybody who is interested in achieving good health through Yoga and Meditation*
|7:00 to 8:30||Yoga Class||Yoga Class||Yoga Class||Yoga Class||Yoga Class||Yoga Class||Day Off|
|9:00 to 10:00||Breakfast||Breakfast||Breakfast||Breakfast||Breakfast||Breakfast||Breakfast|
|11:00 to 12:00||Meditation||Meditation||Meditation||Meditation||Meditation||Meditation||Check Out|
|13:00 to 14:30||Check In – After 12||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch|
|16:30 to 18:00||Instruction – @17:00||Yoga Class||Yoga Class||Yoga Class||Yoga Class||Yoga Class||Day Off|
|19:00 to 20.30||–||Dinner||Dinner||Dinner||Dinner||Dinner||Dinner|
|22:00 to 6:00||Lights Off||Lights Off||Lights Off||Lights Off||Lights Off||Lights Off||Lights Off|
Above schedule is a sample only. A schedule is subject to change.
Rating: 5.0, Average Rating: 5.0☆, Total Votes: 1218, Total Reviews: 734
What’s included in the fees?
- Pick up from the airport or any major train station in Goa (one side)
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner s (excluding Sunday Lunch & Dinner)
- Lectures (Questions & Answers)
- Consultation with an Ayurveda physician
- One an Ayurveda Treatment
- Daily One Meditation Class
- Daily 2 Yoga Classes
How to reserve your space?
- Click on Apply Now Button or HERE
- Fill the right information in the form & submit
- Once your application is processed we will contact you by email and, if your application is successful, you can secure your place with us by making a payment or deposit, safely and securely.
- That’s it! You’re now ready to come and join our program.