300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training - Online
Advanced Course to deepen your practice and to teach world wide - Launching soon
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training - Online
Our online 300-hour Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training Course is an intensive and elaborate program designed to give you the knowledge, skills, and confidence to teach yoga classes based on the Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series and Hatha Yoga with Pranayam and Yoga Philosophy. With a certain commitment of you this will give you not just the knowledge but the skill and confidence for you to become an excellent yoga teacher and the necessary eligibility for the same on a global level. You will also learn about the history of Indian culture and tradition and will be introduced to the traditional Hatha yoga and Ashtanga yoga practices.
Our online yoga teacher training courses are based on the eight limbs of Ashtanga yoga, not just on the Asana practice. We emphasis on yamas, niyamas, pranayama, pratyahara and meditation. This comprehensive curriculum covers Yoga philosophy based on the Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, yogic lifestyle and ethics, yogic diet, anatomy and physiology for yoga teachers and practitioners, among other topics related to the practice of cultivating a balanced life.
The online format has come up because of the persisting demands of many students as they are not able to travel or other commitments to our location. In this you will get access to the dedicatedly recorded instruction videos and live classes.
You will get have opportunity to ask your doubts in pre scheduled live classes as well as dedicated groups with the instructors.
This will help students become a better version of themselves. This course also includes training on how to teach students in a way that helps them develops deep connection with their spiritual aspects.
Are you looking for a profound and deeper transformation or to reset and re create your life? Want to understand yoga beyond the mat? Meeting the higher self within? If these thoughts are crossing in you then you are in the right place.
Do you want to learn yoga from authentic source? We are a group of committed and sincere people with more than 16 years of experience behind us.
Teach With Confidence
Do you want to become a teacher who have the grip over right teaching methodologies, skills, and knowledge to teach? Imbibe the art of teaching and sharing yoga life with other.
300 Hour YTTC - Online : Course Curriculum
Practices, Techniques, and Training
- Instructional specifics for advanced yoga positions
- detail on the twelve fundamental postures
- practise of advanced classical variations
- precise adjustments
- greater comprehension of Hatha yoga
- extended classical sun salutation practise
- Core Clarification
- Superior Standing Pose
- Higher-level backbends
- complex forward bends
- Positions for advanced arm balancing
- Superior Twist Positions
- Advancing Inversion Pose
- poses that open the hips
- sophisticated class sequencing and planning
- study of pranayama in depth
- prolonged use of AnulomaViloma
- In-depth Meditation
- Maha bandha: Advanced Bandha (Great Muscular Lock)
- Advanced Mudras (Gestures)
- Yoga Teacher’s Personality
- Displaying & Cueing
- How to plan retreats and workshops
- A course on advanced meditation
Yoga ethics and philosophy of living
- Studying the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Bhagwad Gita study
- Study of the Hatha Yoga Pradipika’s Morals and Lifestyle (as mentioned in Diamond Sutra)
- Study of the Eightfold Yoga of the Buddha
- Examining the Lankavatar Sutra
Physiology and Anatomy
- Yoga anatomy
- Energy anatomy
- Tantra anatomy
- Physical anatomy
The Online 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training , offers a practical and realist understanding of teaching yoga. You will learn about the fundamentals of the practice, as well as methods to share it with others around the world. It offers a hands-on training program that includes all the essential elements of Yoga.
What You Will Learn
- 90 classical hatha yoga asanas
- 72 Primary series asanas of Ashtanga Vinyasa
- Introduction to Intermediate Series of Ashtanga Vinyasa
- Vinyasa Flow
- Proper alignments of all yoga asanas given
- Yoga asana variations for intermediate & advanced levels
- Modifications and corrections as per individuals
- How and when to modify asanas?
- Deep relaxation / Yoga Nidra
- Advanced Pranayamas
- Bandhas and Advanced Purification Kriyas
- Various Meditations
- The four paths of yoga
- 10 main body systems
- Spine and its common disorders
- Difference between yoga and other physical exercises
- Injury prevention and cures
- Alignments, adjustments & modifications through the understanding of Anatomy
- Diet and Lifestyle as per Yoga
- → What is Ayurveda?
- → Yogic diet
- → Effect of diet, nutrition, and lifestyle on body and mind
- → Body types and suitable diets
- → Diet according to Bhagwad Geeta & Ayurveda
- Aim and meaning of yoga
- Five principles of yogic practice
- Four paths of yoga
- Eight limbs of Raja Yoga
- Seven stages of awareness
- Three gunas – sattva, rajas, tamas
- Maya, prakriti, brahman, avidya
- Atman, parmataman, jiva
- Three bodies; physical, astral, spiritual
- Four inner instruments; mind, intellect, subconscious, ego
- Working of the mind
- Five major and five minor pranas
- Chakras and their relation to systems
- History, Origin of Hatha Yoga & other forms of Yoga
- Evolution of Hatha yoga tradition.
- How Spiritual systems evolved through time
- Psychological understanding of Bhagwad Geeta
- Understanding yoga through Upanishads
- Psychology of a teacher
- Psychology of a student
- Correction and guidance techniques
- Communication techniques
- How to create a proper class environment?
- How to manage class and students
- Learning to manage difficulties as a yoga teacher
- Important pointers on teaching a yoga class
- The basic structure of a yoga class
- The basic structure of the beginner’s course
- Ethical Guidelines
- → Ethical guidelines for a yoga teacher
- Running Your Own Yoga School
- → How to set up your yoga business or yoga studio?
- How to develop & improve your teaching style
- How to become an effective & professional teacher
- Specific Teaching Methodologies to master the Art of teaching
- Practical classes with more refined hands-on corrections to improve teaching
- Chance to lead the whole class as a teacher.
- Different Meditations devised by Osho
- Meditations from the tradition Budha
- Cyclic Meditation, Yog Nidra
- Mediation inspired by George Gurdjieff
- Mantra Chanting and breathing meditations.
Note: – Choice of meditations vary based on group energy.
Ready for the Plunge?
Upcoming Online - 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training (2023-2024)
|Start Date||End Date||Room Per 2 Share||Private Room|
|5 Sep 2023||26 Sep 2023||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|28 Sep 2023||19 Oct 2023||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|21 Oct 2023||11 Nov 2023||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|13 Nov 2023||04 Dec 2023||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|6 Dec 2023||27 Dec 2023||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|3 Jan 2024||24 Jan 2024||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|26 Jan 2024||16 Feb 2024||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|18 Feb 2024||10 Mar 2024||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|12 Mar 2024||02 Apr 2024||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|04 Apr 2024||25 Apr 2024||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|27 Apr 2024||18 May 2024||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|20 May 2024||10 Jun 2024||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
All Package includes
- Live classes
- Recorded video Instructions
- Certificate of completion
Is This Course For You?
Get Deeper Understanding
This 300-hour yoga Teacher Training course in India will provide you with a deeper understanding of the following subjects and skills:
Understanding the ancient philosophy of Yoga, concepts like prana, chakras, mind, karma, etc in an analytical and non-sectarian way.
Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga
Gain a deep understanding of the alignments, instructions, benefits, contraindications, physiology of Hatha Yoga poses.
Anatomy and Energy Anatomy
You’ll be learning how yoga poses affect our physical and astral bodies, can help improve our health, flexibility, and overall function of our organs. Understanding the advanced principles of human anatomy and physiology, enabling you to avoid injuries in your practice.
Worldwide Accredited Certification
With our certificate, you will be qualified to teach yoga worldwide. We are accredited with Yoga Alliance USA and this certificate will enable you to register yourself with Yoga Alliance USA. You can start teaching yoga globally once you complete your 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training.
How to Register?
Become an Internationally Certified Yoga Instructor
Once you complete the course and assessment we will award and recognize you with certificate and you will be qualified to teach yoga worldwide. You can become a member with yoga alliance by registering yourself in their website. The registration process is self explanatory and we will guide you through the process.
Eligibility To Participate In 300 Hour Yoga TTC Online
F A Q
Most frequent questions and answers
Once you complete the payment, you will get access to
- Dedicatedly pre recorded videos of all subjects.
- Eligibility to participate in pre scheduled live classes.
- Online exam module
Completion certificate after you pass the exam
This is 200 hour Online teacher training program and it will take that much or more of your time.
Absolutely Yes. This is a self paced course and you can complete your modules in your comfortable time. Even for that matter if you are not able to attend the pre recorded session, you will be able to get access to the recorded live sessions
Yes for sure! You will get access to alignment, adjustment and modification videos which are pre recorded as well as live classes on the same.
This course designed to support beginners to start their journey to yoga and meditation.
This course will guide seasoned practitioners learn new asnas and perfect their asanas.
You will get access to live classes where you also can clear your doubts. Also there will be chat room/ community access where all one can clarify anything related to the subject if they want to.