Hybrid - 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Foundation Course to become an internationally Certified Yoga Teacher
Hybrid - 300 Hour Yoga TTC
Welcome to Oceanic Yoga School’s Advanced 300-Hour Yoga Training Program.
Oceanic Yoga International is an RYS 300 registered with Yoga Alliance USA. This program 300 hour yoga teacher training in Goa is designed for individuals who have already completed a 200-hour yoga teacher course in India from any Yoga Alliance USA Registered Yoga school or already have been practicing yoga at least for 2 years and are eager to deepen their knowledge and expand their teaching skills. This is an advanced yoga TTC in Goa .In this comprehensive training, we delve into advanced asanas, pranayama, meditation, bandhas, mudras, and yoga kriyas, offering you a profound understanding of these advanced yoga techniques.
Oceanic has come up with hybrid model for people who have time restriction to attend the whole 29 days program onsite with us in Goa. So one can come to our Goa location for a minimum of 14 nights (15 days) and attend the course with us. Remaining portion they can attend via online pre recorded videos and pre schedule live sessions. One can choose to stay longer and continue the course with additional charges.
A High-Level Yoga Training Program
- Advanced Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Bandhas, Mudras, and Yoga Kriyas
- how to impart advanced yoga techniques
- Advanced yoga philosophy, meditation, and yogic lifestyle topics are covered in depth
- extensive research on the anatomy and physiology of the human body and how to apply that knowledge to our yoga practice
- You would receive detailed instruction on the anatomy of yoga, energy, and tantra
- Study of the original yoga texts Lankavatar Sutra, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Patanjali Yoga Sutra
- Learn how to practice yoga both on and off a mat
- Practice teaching under the guidance of our expert trainers is known as a practicum
For individuals, who have already successfully finished a 200-hour Yoga TTC in India from any Yoga Alliance USA Registered Yoga School, Oceanic Yoga School’s Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Program is offered in Goa, India (RYS 200).
The 300 hour yoga teacher training in Goa is an advanced yoga training program that aims to enhance and expand upon the trainee’s knowledge of the essential principles of yoga teaching and practice that are typically covered in the 200-hour program. Our 300 hour yoga TTC equips its graduates with the knowledge and abilities to instruct students in more sophisticated, intricate, and/or delicate yoga principles and practices than would reasonably be expected of an RYT.
We are accredited with the highest-ranking yoga organizations in the world, Yoga Alliance USA. Our school (RYS 200, RYS 300) upholds and upholds high standards of yoga and guidance of Yoga Alliance. We assure the best yogic environment and teaching quality. The curriculum has been developed with the aim of building advanced, crystalized practitioners with authentic knowledge, right experience of teaching skills and moral values. This is one of the most sought course certified by Oceanic Yoga International and Yoga Alliance. It is absolutely guaranteed that if any one goes through this course with Oceanic Yoga International will have all the necessary skills, confidence and composure to lead the classes.
Oceanic Yoga School in India
Affiliated by the Yoga Alliance, USA
The natural view from the Oceanic Yoga Ashram is simply breath-taking. Our ashram is just ten minutes away from Morjim beach and is located on a hillock overlooking Arabian Sea. It is also home to a variety of birds. You will have a wonderful swimming pool from where you can watch the sun setting in the Ocean and it is one of the most beautiful view point for sunset in the entire Goa. The location is blessed with lush green nature where you can find lots of fruit bearing trees like mangos, guava, chikkus (Sapodilla Plums), coconuts, mangosteen, cashew nuts ,date palms,banyan trees, bananas and many more.
Some of our students describe the place as ” The Himalayas of Goa” as it holds the silence and serenity of the Himalayas and it is secluded but safe, just 10 minutes away from the beach.
Oceanic Yoga School is rated as one of the best places for Yoga Teachers Training and Yoga & Ayurveda Retreats in India. Here you will get all the support systems, techniques, knowledge, and guidance that you may need to become a confident and knowledgeable Yoga Teacher. The cottages are simply marvelous and are airconditioned. It has a balcony and many of our cottages provides view of Arabian Sea.
The food is vegetarian or vegan on demand. Ashram offers wellness activities and Ayurvedic treatments, Hydro therapy and rejuvenation therapies. This is an ideal place for spiritual seekers to explore the traditional Ayurveda and Yoga in India.
Are you looking for a profound and deeper transformation with in you? Want to take yoga beyond the mat? A life style change? Meeting the higher self within? If these thoughts are crossing in you then you are in the right place.
Do you want to learn yoga from authentic source? We are a group of committed and sincere people with more than 16 years of experience behind what we are offering
Teach With Confidence
Do you want to become a teacher who have the right teaching methodologies, skills, and knowledge to teach?
Hybrid - 300 Hour Yoga TTC in Goa : Course Curriculum
Practices, Techniques, and Training
- Instructional specifics for advanced yoga positions
- detail on the twelve fundamental postures
- practise of advanced classical variations
- precise adjustments
- greater comprehension of Hatha yoga
- extended classical sun salutation practise
- Core Clarification
- Superior Standing Pose
- Higher-level backbends
- complex forward bends
- Positions for advanced arm balancing
- Superior Twist Positions
- Advancing Inversion Pose
- poses that open the hips
- sophisticated class sequencing and planning
- study of pranayama in depth
- prolonged use of AnulomaViloma
- In-depth Meditation
- Maha bandha: Advanced Bandha (Great Muscular Lock)
- Advanced Mudras (Gestures)
- Yoga Teacher’s Personality
- Displaying & Cueing
- How to plan retreats and workshops
- A course on advanced meditation
Yoga ethics and philosophy of living
- Studying the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Bhagwad Gita study
- Study of the Hatha Yoga Pradipika’s Morals and Lifestyle (as mentioned in Diamond Sutra)
- Study of the Eightfold Yoga of the Buddha
- Examining the Lankavatar Sutra
Physiology and Anatomy
- Yoga anatomy
- Energy anatomy
- Tantra anatomy
- Physical anatomy
The 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training India, offers a practical and realist understanding of teaching yoga. You will learn about the fundamentals of the practice, as well as methods to share it with others around the world. It offers a hands-on training program that includes all the essential elements of Yoga.
What You Will Learn
- 90 classical hatha yoga asanas
- 72 Primary series asanas of Ashtanga Vinyasa
- Introduction to Intermediate Series of Ashtanga Vinyasa
- Vinyasa Flow
- Proper alignments of all yoga asanas given
- Yoga asana variations for intermediate & advanced levels
- Modifications and corrections as per individuals
- How and when to modify asanas?
- Deep relaxation / Yoga Nidra
- Advanced Pranayamas
- Bandhas and Advanced Purification Kriyas
- Various Meditations
- The four paths of yoga
- 10 main body systems
- Spine and its common disorders
- Difference between yoga and other physical exercises
- Injury prevention and cures
- Alignments, adjustments & modifications through the understanding of Anatomy
- Diet and Lifestyle as per Yoga
- → What is Ayurveda?
- → Yogic diet
- → Effect of diet, nutrition, and lifestyle on body and mind
- → Body types and suitable diets
- → Diet according to Bhagwad Geeta & Ayurveda
- Aim and meaning of yoga
- Five principles of yogic practice
- Four paths of yoga
- Eight limbs of Raja Yoga
- Seven stages of awareness
- Three gunas – sattva, rajas, tamas
- Maya, prakriti, brahman, avidya
- Atman, parmataman, jiva
- Three bodies; physical, astral, spiritual
- Four inner instruments; mind, intellect, subconscious, ego
- Working of the mind
- Five major and five minor pranas
- Chakras and their relation to systems
- History, Origin of Hatha Yoga & other forms of Yoga
- Evolution of Hatha yoga tradition.
- How Spiritual systems evolved through time
- Psychological understanding of Bhagwad Geeta
- Understanding yoga through Upanishads
- Psychology of a teacher
- Psychology of a student
- Correction and guidance techniques
- Communication techniques
- How to create a proper class environment?
- How to manage class and students
- Learning to manage difficulties as a yoga teacher
- Important pointers on teaching a yoga class
- The basic structure of a yoga class
- The basic structure of the beginner’s course
- Ethical Guidelines
- → Ethical guidelines for a yoga teacher
- Running Your Own Yoga School
- → How to set up your yoga business or yoga studio?
- How to develop & improve your teaching style
- How to become an effective & professional teacher
- Specific Teaching Methodologies to master the Art of teaching
- Practical classes with more refined hands-on corrections to improve teaching
- Chance to lead the whole class as a teacher.
- Mud Detox Therapy.
- Healing diet for the body-mind.
- Special breathwork & healing sessions for Emotional release.
- Meditation techniques focused for emotional healing.
- Purifying 5 basic elements of life through nature.
- Advanced Mantra Chanting for emotional channelizing.
- Inner healing through understanding of scriptures.
- Learning to deal various dimensions of life through scriptures.
- Gaining health through understanding required dietary changes.
- Different Meditations devised by Osho
- Meditations from the tradition Budha
- Cyclic Meditation, Yog Nidra
- Mediation inspired by George Gurdjieff
- Mantra Chanting and breathing meditations.
Note: – Choice of meditations vary based on group energy.
Get Deeper Understanding
This 300 hour yoga Teacher Training course in India will provide you with a deeper understanding of the following subjects and skills:
Understanding the ancient philosophy of Yoga, concepts like prana, chakras, mind, karma, etc in an analytical and non-sectarian way.
Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga
Gain a deep understanding of the alignments, instructions, benefits, contraindications, physiology of Hatha Yoga poses.
Anatomy and Energy Anatomy
You’ll be learning how yoga poses affect our physical and astral bodies, can help improve our health, flexibility, and overall function of our organs. Understanding the advanced principles of human anatomy and physiology, enabling you to avoid injuries in your practice.
You will learn expert teaching techniques, the art of instruction, correction, and modification that develop the skills and confidence to teach others. You will understand how and when to assist a student & principles of sequencing.
Ready for the Plunge?
Our 300-hour Yoga teacher training in India is designed to give you valuable techniques, methodologies, and knowledge to develop and flourish in your yoga journey. Your confidence level will improve as you gain the right expertise to teach and inspire others. With these authentic, committed, and sincere transmission, you will adapt yourself to any given situations in life in class and outside by remaining grounded and connected with your higher self. Physical, mental and emotional well being is a natural outcome of your committed practice when you participate in our programs as it is designed to evolve human consciousness and health with mystical wisdom behind.
Hybrid - 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Upcoming Hybrid - 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training (2023-2024)
|Start Date||End Date||Room Per 2 Share||Private Room|
|06 Dec 2023||20 Dec 2023||€ 1,450||€ 1,850||Apply Now|
|03 Jan 2024||17 Jan 2024||€ 1,450||€ 1,850||Apply Now|
|26 Jan 2024||09 Feb 2024||€ 1,450||€ 1,850||Apply Now|
|18 Feb 2024||03 Mar 2024||€ 1,450||€ 1,850||Apply Now|
|12 Mar 2024||26 Mar 2024||€ 1,450||€ 1,850||Apply Now|
|04 Apr 2024||18 April 2024||€ 1,450||€ 1,850||Apply Now|
|27 Apr 2024||11 May 2024||€ 1,450||€ 1,850||Apply Now|
|20 May 2024||03 June 2024||€ 1,450||€ 1,850||Apply Now|
Note: The schedule mentioned above is a sample and can change on a batch-to-batch basis.
All Package includes
- Pick up from Goa Dabolim Airport or Mopa (North Goa airport)
- 14-night, 15 days accommodation
- 3 Vegetarian meals a day
- Study materials will be provided at the beginning of the course
- Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- Yoga mat and props for use will be provided
- Yoga Teacher Training Advanced Yoga Training Course completion certificate
- Access to Swimming Pool and Free Wifi
Our Yoga Ashram
Oceanic Yoga Ashram India Goa
A registered Yoga school (RYS) in India is an opportunity to learn about the ancient practice of Yoga and its many benefits. One of the most beautiful places to train to be a Yoga teacher in India is Goa. The state is famous for its bohemian vibe, reflected in the Oceanic Yoga Center, where a 200-hour Yoga TTC can be completed. Expert gurus guide students on their way through the instructive path. Most programs are conducted at our ashram which is surrounded by fascinating landscapes and natural beauty. It is an ideal location away from the city and stressful modern life.
The natural view from the Oceanic Yoga Center is simply breathtaking.
The training for yoga teacher Goa is located in a beautiful location, just ten minutes away from Morjim beach.
It is also home to a variety of birds. So the best yoga teacher training India is the perfect place for you to practice Yoga and live a healthy lifestyle.
Oceanic Yoga Center is rated as one of the best places for Yoga Teachers Training and Yoga & Ayurveda Retreats in India. Here you get all the amenities you need to train to become a Yoga teacher. With eco-friendly rooms and healthy vegetarian food, this is an ideal place for spiritual seekers to explore the traditional Ayurveda and Yoga in India. The food is vegetarian or vegan (on demand).
Worldwide Accredited Certification
With our certificate, you will be qualified to teach yoga worldwide. We are accredited with Yoga Alliance USA and this certificate will enable you to register yourself with Yoga Alliance USA. You can start teaching yoga globally once you complete your 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training.