Terms & conditions
Rules and Regulation of the School for becoming Yoga Teachers
- Please inform the teacher of any existing health conditions and injuries prior to the course, training, retreats, holidays, classes.
- If any injury occurs during the courses, training, retreats, holidays, classes and practice, the school and affiliated teachers will take no liability for the student’s own responsibility to safety.
- If the students have to take leave during the course the fees cannot be refunded.
- We will be taking pictures and videos during the training for the purposes of updating our website and social media and as a method of evaluating and documenting the students’ progress. If you don’t want to participate in the pictures and videos kindly let us know before-hand and we will make sure to honor your request.
- If the student is already a qualified teacher or has experience and knowledge in yoga, please come with a beginner’s mind. Comparing this training with your previous training may be inhibiting to your learning process. Keep in mind that every school and teacher has a unique lesson to share.
Cancellation: Booking amount is non-refundable. In case if you have paid the half or full fees, 50% amount will be refunded to you within 2 weeks time from the date of your notification. Once training starts no refund on any circumstances.
We will accept postponing the course only due to unavoidable reasons, and the paid amount can be adjusted/used in any future course you do with us within two years from the date of booking
Changes to our Policy:
- Oceanic Yoga reserves the right to review and change these terms and conditions at any time. If revised, changes will be posted on the website.
Oceanic Yoga reserve the right to alter the programme or curriculum and to select any teachers depending upon availability.