Hybrid - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Foundation Course to become an internationally Certified Yoga Teacher
To become a 200 hour yoga teacher training in India, you may enrolled in a yoga teacher training Course at Oceanic Yoga school in Goa. yoga teacher courses will act as a foundation course for you to become an internationally certified yoga teacher. During the course, participants experience life in a community of yogis, learn about asanas, alignment and adjustments, ayurveda and anatomy. Additionally, they become knowledgeable about the ethical responsibilities of a yoga teacher. The yoga teacher training at Oceanic Yoga School in Goa, India, provides a solid foundation for your yoga and meditation journey.
Oceanic has come up with hybrid model for people who have time restriction to attend the whole 22 days program onsite with us in Goa. So one can come to our Goa location for a minimum of 9 night (10 days) and attend the course with us. Remaining portion they can attend via online pre recorded videos and pre schedule live sessions. One can choose to stay longer and continue the course with additional charges.
In addition to teaching yoga asanas, these courses include applied anatomy, yoga philosophy, meditation, various kriyas, pranayamas and detox techniques that can support your emotional healing along with body cleansing methods. We are one of the oldest schools and accredited to Yoga Alliance USA. A yoga teacher who has completed this course is eligible for certification. Other trainings also include a yoga retreat, which allows participants to practice Yoga, meditation away from the distractions of everyday life. Participants in these retreats enjoy early morning yoga classes in India, healing meditations, ayurvedic massages, naturopathy and mud therapies in our ashram.
Our 200 hour yoga teacher training in India is designed for students who are willing to apply themselves totally for their transformation. Ancient times yoga teaching was given in the way of guru discipleship environment as transmission. Similar opportunity is presented to the world in such a way that the comfort and convenience is provided to include the scientific advancement of human kind and yoga includes all and everyone. yoga means Union, it includes all.
All are welcome.
Oceanic Yoga School in India
Affiliated by the Yoga Alliance, USA
The natural view from the Oceanic Yoga Ashram is simply breath-taking. Our ashram is just ten minutes away from Morjim beach and is located on a hillock overlooking Arabian Sea. It is also home to a variety of birds. You will have a wonderful swimming pool from where you can watch the sun setting in the Ocean and it is one of the most beautiful view point for sunset in the entire Goa. The location is blessed with lush green nature where you can find lots of fruit bearing trees like mangos, guava, chikkus (Sapodilla Plums), coconuts, mangosteen, cashew nuts ,date palms,banyan trees, bananas and many more.
Some of our students describe the place as ” The Himalayas of Goa” as it holds the silence and serenity of the Himalayas and it is secluded but safe, just 10 minutes away from the beach.
Oceanic Yoga School is rated as one of the best places for Yoga Teachers Training and Yoga & Ayurveda Retreats in India. Here you will get all the support systems, techniques, knowledge, and guidance that you may need to become a confident and knowledgeable Yoga Teacher. The cottages are simply marvelous and are airconditioned. It has a balcony and many of our cottages provides view of Arabian Sea.
The food is vegetarian or vegan on demand. Ashram offers wellness activities and Ayurvedic treatments, Hydro therapy and rejuvenation therapies. This is an ideal place for spiritual seekers to explore the traditional Ayurveda and Yoga in India.
Are you looking for a profound and deeper transformation with in you? Want to take yoga beyond the mat? A life style change? Meeting the higher self within? If these thoughts are crossing in you then you are in the right place.
Do you want to learn yoga from authentic source? We are a group of committed and sincere people with more than 16 years of experience behind what we are offering
Teach With Confidence
Do you want to become a teacher who have the right teaching methodologies, skills, and knowledge to teach?
Hybrid - 200 Hour Yoga TTC in Goa : Course Curriculum
What You Will Learn
- 60 classical hatha yoga asanas
- Primary series of Ashtanga Yoga
- Vinyasa Flow
- Alignments and Adjustments
- Modifications and corrections as per individuals
- How and when to modify asanas?
- Yoga Nidra – Deep relaxation
- Learn to chant Mantras
- Bandhas and Purification Kriyas
- The four paths of yoga
- Body systems
- Difference between yoga and other physical exercises
- Injury prevention and cures
- Alignments, adjustments & modifications through the understanding of Anatomy
- Yoga and Lifestyle
- What is Ayurveda?
- Yogic diet
- Aim and meaning of yoga
- Five principles of yogic practice
- Four paths of yoga
- Eight limbs of Raja Yoga
- Three gunas – sattva, rajas, tamas
- Three bodies; physical, astral, spiritual
- Working of the mind
- Chakras and their relation to systems
- History, Origin of Hatha Yoga & other forms of Yoga
- Evolution of Hatha yoga tradition.
- How Spiritual systems evolved through time
- Psychology of a teacher
- Correction and guidance techniques
- Communication techniques
- How to create a proper class environment?
- The basic structure of a yoga class
- The basic structure of the beginner’s course
- Ethical Guidelines
- Ethical guidelines for a yoga teacher
- Different Meditations devised by Osho
- Meditations from the tradition Budha
- Cyclic Meditation, Yog Nidra
- Mediation inspired by George Gurdjieff
- Mantra Chanting and breathing meditations.
Note: – Choice of meditations vary based on group energy.
- Mud Detox Therapy
- Healing diet for the body-mind
- Special breathwork & healing sessions for Emotional release
- Meditation techniques focused for emotional healing
- Techniques for cleansing different elements.
200-hour yoga teacher training Outline of Syllabus
- Suryanamaskar: You will Warm-up your body with simple movements and Surya Namaskar before doing the asanas. It warms up fundamental body components, including muscle, organs, and tissue.
- Standing Poses: Standing poses are meant to provide you with strength and confidence while providing balance to your body. These help in alignment as well.
- Sitting Poses, Forward Bends, and Hip Openers: These asanas are designed to open up your joints and provide flexibility to your body while increasing strength and tolerance. In addition, these Asanas highly impact your body’s postures and internal organs.
- Sitting Twists Poses: The twist asanas are designed to benefit your spine. These asanas impact the whole framework of the body.
- Back Bends and Hand-Balancing: Challenge your shoulders, legs, and back with backbend asanas, as your body needs them for performing hand-balances. These poses aim to increase the strength of your shoulders, legs, and hands so that they can lift the body as and when required.
- Prostrate and Restorative Asanas: Improve your back flexibility, and increase adaptability with this asana. These postures give serenity and relaxation to the whole body, and stances can be held long-term with no stress.
- Introduction to the History of Yoga, Different paths of Yoga: Understand yoga history with our best yoga teacher training program in India. Knowing the beginning of 200-hour yoga teacher training yoga alliance is as significant as rehearsing it. The point is to understand the benefits of living the Yogic way of life.
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali: Yoga Sutras are separated into four parts: Samadhipada, Vibhutipada, Sadhanapada, and Kaivalyapada. Patanjali was the one who presented yoga postures in a volume.
- Morals for Yoga Teachers: Meditation – Meditation assists with decreasing pressure and brings harmony and a feeling of bliss. Therefore, learning the correct meditation practice is essential to make the most out of it.
- Yogic Lifestyle and Yogic Diet:The food we eat tremendously affects our physical, mental, and passionate states. Thus vegan food is served in the course.
- Prologue to Ayurveda for a Healthy Lifestyle: Doshas portray a blend of mental, physical, and passionate highlights. Our bodies will stay healthy if vatta, pitta, and Kapha are well balanced. Comprehend your dosha and adjust a reasonable eating regimen for your dosha.
- Life structures: Yoga joins the brain and body. A yoga teacher should know about the body’s inward functioning to understand the effects of postures. The essential frameworks comprise the skeleton framework, muscle framework, respiratory framework, digestive framework, sensory system, hormonal framework, and immunity framework. Life structures include the study of this load of frameworks to make Yoga safe.
- Physiology: Three NadisNadi are nerves in the body. Antiquated Yoga messages say that there are 72,000 nadis in the body; the three most important nadis are Ida, Pingla, and Sushumna Nadi. Five Kosha’s and 5 PranasUnderstand five koshas, particularly annamaya, pranamaya, manomaya, vijnanamaya and anandamaya, and how to get to them with yoga. Likewise, think about the usefulness of the 5 Pranas for accomplishing total prosperity.
- Seven Chakras and Kundalini Energy: In and out, the flow of subtle energies happens through chakras, as they are energy channels. Learn their location and function, as every chakra has a unique color, bija mantra, and animal ruler. Kundalini is a spiritual power at the base of the spine. When Kundalini awakens, it passes through the first six chakras and merges into the seventh chakra.
- Jalenti: It implies cleaning the nose with water.
- Vamana: Purify the upper stomach with Vamana to restore abdominal health. It helps with clogging, gastritis, dyspepsia, incapacitations of the stomach and spleen, mucus, and bile problems.
- Kapalabhati: Clean your respiratory framework and nasal section, and eliminate fit in bronchial cylinders. Kapalabhati dispenses with blood contaminations through the exhalation of carbon dioxide in a critical sum.
- Basti: It balances Vata and fixes the lower digestive system, colon, stomach, intestinal issues, gastric issues, rheumatic joint torments, and persistent migraines.
- Nauli:Stimulate and control your stomach-related framework with Nauli. It rubs the entire mid-region and stomach by rolling and contracting muscular strength.
- Shankhaprakshalana: Practice this profound cleaning method as it includes synergistic cleaning asanas in succession. It cleans the whole gastrointestinal lot with saltwater.
- Yoga as a business: Introduction on how to start one’s own yoga studio, yoga classes?
Get Deeper Understanding
This 200 hour yoga Teacher Training course in India will provide you with a deeper understanding of the following subjects and skills:
Understanding the ancient philosophy of Yoga, concepts like prana, chakras, mind, karma, etc in an analytical and non-sectarian way.
Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga
Gain a deep understanding of the alignments, instructions, benefits, contraindications, physiology of Hatha Yoga poses.
Anatomy and Energy Anatomy
You’ll be learning how yoga poses affect our physical and astral bodies, can help improve our health, flexibility, and overall function of our organs. Understanding the advanced principles of human anatomy and physiology, enabling you to avoid injuries in your practice.
You will learn expert teaching techniques, the art of instruction, correction, and modification that develop the skills and confidence to teach others. You will understand how and when to assist a student & principles of sequencing.
Ready for the Plunge?
Our 200-hour Yoga teacher training in India is designed to give you valuable techniques, methodologies, and knowledge to develop and flourish in your yoga journey. Your confidence level will improve as you gain the right expertise to teach and inspire others. With these authentic, committed, and sincere transmission, you will adapt yourself to any given situations in life in class and outside by remaining grounded and connected with your higher self. Physical, mental and emotional well being is a natural outcome of your committed practice when you participate in our programs as it is designed to evolve human consciousness and health with mystical wisdom behind.
Hybrid - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Upcoming Hybrid - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training (2023-2024)
|Start Date||End Date||Room Per 2 Share||Private Room|
|6 Dec 2023||15 Dec 2023||€ 1,050||€ 1,320||Apply Now|
|03 Jan 2024||12 Jan 2024||€ 1,050||€ 1,320||Apply Now|
|26 Jan 2024||04 Feb 2024||€ 1,050||€ 1,320||Apply Now|
|18 Feb 2024||27 Feb 2024||€ 1,050||€ 1,320||Apply Now|
|12 Mar 2024||21 Mar 2024||€ 1,050||€ 1,320||Apply Now|
|04 Apr 2024||13 Apr 2024||€ 1,050||€ 1,320||Apply Now|
|27 Apr 2024||06 May 2024||€ 1,050||€ 1,320||Apply Now|
|20 May 2024||29 May 2024||€ 1,050||€ 1,320||Apply Now|
Note: The schedule mentioned above is a sample and can change on a batch-to-batch basis.
All Package includes
- Airport Transfer from Goa Dabolim Airport or North Goa- Mopa Airport (Charges 30 USD)
- 9 nights, 10 days accommodation
- 3 Vegetarian meals a day
- Study materials will be provided at the beginning of the course
- Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- Yoga mat and props for use will be provided (one can bring one’s on mats as well)
- 200 hour Oceanic Yoga Certificate Yoga Alliance accredited
- Package Without Accommodation € 1100. Fees Include Breakfast (Mon-Sat), Course Manual, Yoga Meditation Music, and Oceanic Yoga Certificate.
- Access to Swimming Pool and Free Wifi
Our Yoga Ashram
Oceanic Yoga Ashram India Goa
A registered Yoga school (RYS) in India is an opportunity to learn about the ancient practice of Yoga and its many benefits. One of the most beautiful places to train to be a Yoga teacher in India is Goa. The state is famous for its bohemian vibe, reflected in the Oceanic Yoga Center, where a 200-hour Yoga TTC can be completed. Expert gurus guide students on their way through the instructive path. Most programs are conducted at our ashram which is surrounded by fascinating landscapes and natural beauty. It is an ideal location away from the city and stressful modern life.
The natural view from the Oceanic Yoga Center is simply breathtaking.
The training for yoga teacher Goa is located in a beautiful location, just ten minutes away from Morjim beach.
It is also home to a variety of birds. So the best yoga teacher training India is the perfect place for you to practice Yoga and live a healthy lifestyle.
Oceanic Yoga Center is rated as one of the best places for Yoga Teachers Training and Yoga & Ayurveda Retreats in India. Here you get all the amenities you need to train to become a Yoga teacher. With eco-friendly rooms and healthy vegetarian food, this is an ideal place for spiritual seekers to explore the traditional Ayurveda and Yoga in India. The food is vegetarian or vegan (on demand).
Worldwide Accredited Certification
With our certificate, you will be qualified to teach yoga worldwide. We are accredited with Yoga Alliance USA and this certificate will enable you to register yourself with Yoga Alliance USA. You can start teaching yoga globally once you complete your 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training.