200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training - Online
Foundation Course to become an internationally Certified Yoga Teacher
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training - Online
Our online 200-hour Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training Course is an intensive and elaborate program designed to give you the knowledge, skills, and confidence to teach yoga classes based on the Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series and Hatha Yoga with Pranayam and Yoga Philosophy. With a certain commitment of you this will give you not just the knowledge but the skill and confidence for you to become an excellent yoga teacher and the necessary eligibility for the same on a global level. You will also learn about the history of Indian culture and tradition and will be introduced to the traditional Hatha yoga and Ashtanga yoga practices.
Our online yoga teacher training courses are based on the eight limbs of Ashtanga yoga, not just on the Asana practice. We emphasis on yamas, niyamas, pranayama, pratyahara and meditation. This comprehensive curriculum covers Yoga philosophy based on the Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, yogic lifestyle and ethics, yogic diet, anatomy and physiology for yoga teachers and practitioners, among other topics related to the practice of cultivating a balanced life.
The online format has come up because of the persisting demands of many students as they are not able to travel or other commitments to our location. In this you will get access to the dedicatedly recorded instruction videos and live classes.
You will get have opportunity to ask your doubts in pre scheduled live classes as well as dedicated groups with the instructors.
This will help students become a better version of themselves. This course also includes training on how to teach students in a way that helps them develops deep connection with their spiritual aspects.
Are you looking for a profound and deeper transformation or to reset and re create your life? Want to understand yoga beyond the mat? Meeting the higher self within? If these thoughts are crossing in you then you are in the right place.
Do you want to learn yoga from authentic source? We are a group of committed and sincere people with more than 16 years of experience behind us.
Teach With Confidence
Do you want to become a teacher who have the grip over right teaching methodologies, skills, and knowledge to teach? Imbibe the art of teaching and sharing yoga life with other.
200 Hour YTTC - Online : Course Curriculum
What You Will Learn
- 30 classical hatha yoga asanas
- Half Primary series of Ashtanga Yoga
- Alignments and Adjustments
- Modifications and corrections as per individuals
- How and when to modify asanas?
- Yoga Nidra – Deep relaxation
- Learn to chant Mantras
- Bandhas and Purification Kriyas
- The four paths of yoga
- Body systems
- Difference between yoga and other physical exercises
- Injury prevention and cures
- Alignments, adjustments & modifications through the understanding of Anatomy
- Yoga and Lifestyle
- What is Ayurveda?
- Yogic diet
- Aim and meaning of yoga
- Five principles of yogic practice
- Four paths of yoga
- Eight limbs of Raja Yoga
- Three gunas – sattva, rajas, tamas
- Three bodies; physical, astral, spiritual
- Working of the mind
- Chakras and their relation to systems
- History, Origin of Hatha Yoga & other forms of Yoga
- Evolution of Hatha yoga tradition.
- How Spiritual systems evolved through time
- Psychology of a teacher
- Correction and guidance techniques
- Communication techniques
- How to create a proper class environment?
- The basic structure of a yoga class
- The basic structure of the beginner’s course
- Ethical Guidelines
- Ethical guidelines for a yoga teacher
- Different Meditations devised by Osho
- Meditations from the tradition Budha
- Cyclic Meditation, Yog Nidra
- Mediation inspired by George Gurdjieff
- Mantra Chanting and breathing meditations.
Note: – Choice of meditations vary based on group energy.
- The Course will be a combination of dedicatedly pre recorded video instruction and guidance.
- Live classes are available only during the scheduled dates.
- Recording of the live sessions for those who are not able to attend the live sessions.( Kindly note that this recording will be available only for a period of maximum 30 days).
- Many pre-recorded theory and practical classes, and recordings of previous Q&A sessions.
- Yoga Teacher Training manual with all the content of the course.
- Ashtanga Primary Series sheets with the Sanskrit names.
- Hatha Yoga asanas sheet with Sanskrit names.
- Anatomy presentations.
- Other notes and documents to support the learning process.
- You will be granted access to the online 200-hour yoga teacher training course within a few days days from the day you enrol in the course. This will allow you to start learning right away.
- You will have lifetime access to all the course material including the yoga teacher training manual, pre-recorded classes, and recordings of the live sessions.
- You can study at your own rhythm and pace.
- Although you will have lifetime access to the 200-hr Multi Style yoga teacher training course, you should try to finish the course within an year from the date you sign up. If you fail to complete your certification within one year for any reasons you can always request for free extension.
- You can clarify your doubts during the live Q&A sessions or leave them in the comment section of the respective lectures in the online platform. The teachers will try to reply them as soon as they can.
- The videos can be watched only on the e-learning platform.
Ready for the Plunge?
Upcoming Online - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training (2023-2024)
|Start Date||End Date||Room Per 2 Share||Private Room|
|5 Sep 2023||26 Sep 2023||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|28 Sep 2023||19 Oct 2023||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|21 Oct 2023||11 Nov 2023||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|13 Nov 2023||04 Dec 2023||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|6 Dec 2023||27 Dec 2023||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|3 Jan 2024||24 Jan 2024||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|26 Jan 2024||16 Feb 2024||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|18 Feb 2024||10 Mar 2024||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|12 Mar 2024||02 Apr 2024||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|04 Apr 2024||25 Apr 2024||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|27 Apr 2024||18 May 2024||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
|20 May 2024||10 Jun 2024||€ 1,495||€ 2,040||Apply Now|
All Package includes
- Live classes
- Recorded video Instructions
- Certificate of completion
Is This Course For You?
Get Deeper Understanding
We guarantee that if you are committed enough to complete this course that is designed and structured by Oceanic Yoga International, you will get proven accurate knowledge. Your life will be transformed in leaps and bounds.
Worldwide Accredited Certification
With our certificate, you will be qualified to teach yoga worldwide. We are accredited with Yoga Alliance USA and this certificate will enable you to register yourself with Yoga Alliance USA. You can start teaching yoga globally once you complete your 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training.
How to Register?
Become an Internationally Certified Yoga Teacher
Once you complete the course and assessment we will award and recognize you with certificate and you will be qualified to teach yoga worldwide. You can become a member with yoga alliance by registering yourself in their website. The registration process is self explanatory and we will guide you through the process.
Eligibility To Participate In 200 Hour Yoga Online TTC
F A Q
Most frequent questions and answers
Once you complete the payment, you will get access to
- Dedicatedly pre recorded videos of all subjects.
- Eligibility to participate in pre scheduled live classes.
- Online exam module
Completion certificate after you pass the exam
This is 200 hour Online teacher training program and it will take that much or more of your time.
Absolutely Yes. This is a self paced course and you can complete your modules in your comfortable time. Even for that matter if you are not able to attend the pre recorded session, you will be able to get access to the recorded live sessions
Yes for sure! You will get access to alignment, adjustment and modification videos which are pre recorded as well as live classes on the same.
This course designed to support beginners to start their journey to yoga and meditation.
This course will guide seasoned practitioners learn new asnas and perfect their asanas.
You will get access to live classes where you also can clear your doubts. Also there will be chat room/ community access where all one can clarify anything related to the subject if they want to.