300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Yoga for Everyone
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
This 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is created for individuals with aspirations of becoming yoga teachers but is appropriate for any individual wishing to further expand their yoga practice.Come join this month long program devoted to traditional authentic teachings, deeper understanding of yoga and self healing through yoga. Whether you are a beginner or advanced in your practice, all yoga practitioners are welcome and encouraged to join this teacher training.
Join hundreds of students from all over the globe who have experienced our unique and engaging approach to teaching yoga.
The medium of communication in this course is English, so it requires a certain amount of proficiency in the language to be able to handle and respond to the instructions and lectures. There are no educational requirements to join. As long as you come with an open mind and kind attitude you are most welcome to join.
The age of the candidate shouldn’t be less than 18 or more than 60 at the time of admission.
Yoga Teacher Training School in Rishikesh, India
Whether you are a beginner or a yoga teacher, Yoga Teacher Training School in Rishikesh is the place for you. The teachers are very friendly and well-trained. The classes are small and intimate. The facilities are clean, quiet and well-maintained.
The training center is very close to the Ganges river and has beautiful scenery. It is only a short walk from downtown Rishikesh. Aside from Yoga, the center also offers retreats, workshops, and Ayurveda. It is a well-known yoga school in India. It teaches different yoga scriptures and meditation. The courses are arranged for beginners and advanced levels. It also offers two weeks retreats and one-week retreats.
Students have the option of choosing the course according to their budget.
The teachers try to create a positive atmosphere for students. Moreover, the school offers simple, nutritious food. The staff is also helpful. The staff at this school is friendly and humorous. They have a deep knowledge of the subjects and are helpful. They greet all the accommodations with a smile. They are family and friends of the staff. They are approachable and encourage suggestions to enhance the student experience.
Oceanic Yoga School, India
Affiliated to Yoga Alliance RYS 200, USA
The natural view from the Oceanic Yoga Ashram in Goa is simply breath-taking. Our ashram is just ten minutes away from Morjim beach and is located on a hillock overlooking Arabian Sea. It is also home to a variety of birds. You will have a wonderful swimming pool from where you can watch the sun setting in the Ocean and it is one of the most beautiful view point for sunset in the entire Goa. The location is blessed with lush green nature where you can find lots of fruit bearing trees like mangos, guava, chikkus (Sapodilla Plums), coconuts, mangosteen, cashew nuts ,date palms, banyan trees, bananas and many more.
Some of our students describe the place as ” The Himalayas of Goa” as it holds the silence and serenity of the Himalayas and it is secluded but safe, just 10 minutes away from the beach.
Oceanic Yoga School is rated as one of the best places for Yoga Teachers Training and Yoga & Ayurveda Retreats in India. Here you will get all the support systems, techniques, knowledge, and guidance that you may need to become a confident and knowledgeable Yoga Teacher. The cottages are simply marvelous and are airconditioned. It has a balcony and many of our cottages provides view of Arabian Sea.
The food is vegetarian or vegan on demand. Ashram offers wellness activities and Ayurvedic treatments, Hydro therapy and rejuvenation therapies. This is an ideal place for spiritual seekers to explore the traditional Ayurveda and Yoga in India.
Are you looking for a profound and deeper transformation with in you? Want to take yoga beyond the mat? A life style change? Meeting the higher self within? If these thoughts are crossing in you then you are in the right place.
Do you want to learn yoga from authentic source? We are a group of committed and sincere people with more than 16 years of experience behind what we are offering
Teach With Confidence
Do you want to become a teacher who have the right teaching methodologies, skills, and knowledge to teach?
300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training: Course Outline
300hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is suitable for
This Yoga Teacher Training Course is designed by the experienced Yoga Teachers . While making the outline of the course we went on putting a lot of emphasis on the needs of a beginner as well as the intermediate practitioner of Yoga.
So, this course not only guides the beginner towards their first step into the world of Yoga but at the same time helps the intermediate practitioner to move forward in their journey with clear directions.
The teacher training will cover traditional Hatha, Ashtanga and partly Vinyasa Yoga, pranayama, yoga philosophy/ethics/lifestyle, anatomy and physiology, teaching methodology, purification kriyas, mudras, mantras chanting, bhandas and meditation. Besides these main topics our team is also passionate about sharing with you the experience and teachings of
- Naturopathy and five elements kriyas
- Yoga Nidra (Level I, II and III)
- Various yogic breathing techniques
- Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their physical strength, inner strength and naturally their flexibility. Some asanas are connected to certain mind patterns and throughout the training this body/mind connection will get more clear in many ways.
- There will be assistance with the asanas and space for alignment. The focus is on Hatha Yoga and partly on Ashtanga Yoga. There will be some Vinyasa Yoga Classes as well
- During the 300 hours course you will learn 84 traditional and dynamic Hatha yoga asana poses as well as a minimum of 40 Ashtanga poses.
- Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practising yoga. It improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind. Pranayama topics include an introduction, aspects of pranayama, different types of prana and types of yogic breathing.
- Nadi Shodhana (alternate nostril breathing)
- Ujjayi (the psychic or victorious breath)
- Shitkari (hissing breath)
- Sheetali (cooling breath)
- Kapalabhati (frontal brain cleansing breath)
- Bhramari (humming bee breath)
- Bhastrika (bellows breath)
- Suryabheda (vitality stimulating breath) including advance variations.
- The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra has it’s unique vibration.
- Pratah Smarana (morning prayer)
- Ratri Smarana (evening prayer)
- Swadhyaya Prarthana (study prayer)
- Maha-mrtyunjaya mantra and gayatri mantra
- AUM chantings
- Shiva chantings
- Ganesha chanting
- Mantras for Chakras
- The practice of mudra is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures effects the energy flow of the body and can change a person’s spiritual and mental characteristics.
- Jnana mudra
- Chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
- Khechari mudra
- Khechari mudra
- Asvini mudra
- Bhairavi mudra
- Dhyan mudra
- Apaan mudra
- Samaan mudra
- Vayu mudra
- Emotional detoxification kriyas is a combination of removing knots in the body through pressing points, breathing techniques, release through sound and laughter and meditation. It is a three day program and very effective to release the effect of emotions and other toxins in the body.
- Body points
- Treatment Structure
- Theory & Lecture
- Bhairava mudra
- Treatment Practice
- Relationship between emotional accumulation in body and thought pattern
- Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental, and emotional tranquillity. It increases the vital energy in the body and gives you more aliveness, good blood circulation and a relaxed nervous system.
- Breathing awareness meditation
- AUM (Om) or mantra meditation
- Tips for developing concentration
- Silence practice
- Cathartic meditation
- Kundalini meditation
- Chakra meditation
- Sufi Meditation
- Dance meditation
- A yoga teacher should efficiently perform the practical applications of class planning and preparation. At Triguna Yoga, students will learn how to create a positive and peaceful class environment for an enjoyable and transformative experience. You will learn:
- How to plan and structure a yoga asana class
- Principles of demonstration
- Qualities of a teacher and teaching styles
- How to use the breath and voice while teaching
- Observing, assisting and correcting
- Verbal cues
- Functional modifications, injuries and safety precautions
- Guidelines for each asana (as per manual)
- Assisting inversions
- Students will take turns practicing their teaching skills by performing in front of their peers and teachers. There will be demonstration, alignment, and instructions.You will learn:
- Symptoms of a good teacher
- Clear instruction
- Proper alignment
- Individual care of each student
- Proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during, and after practice.
- Physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc). Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on muscular and skeletal structures and in-depth study of anatomical and skeletal differences (i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory)
- Introduction to different body systems
- Proper alignment
- Skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, major kriya of the body, digestive system, endocrine system, circulatory system
- Breathing and respiratory system
- Practical applications of anatomy into postures
- Therapeutic applications of postures and working with injuries in asana class
- Yoga philosophy is the foundation of our yoga practice and is the key to earn yogic strength. Through the path of yogic philosophy, you will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice.
- Meaning of yoga, concepts, history
- Four paths of yoga (Jnana, Raja, Bhakti, Karma Yoga)
- Ashtanga Yoga & Hatha Yoga
- Prana (bioplasmic energy)
- The chakra system, its qualities, activating and balancing techniques
- Energy or nadi system
- Meditation: introduction, practices, meditation and mind, removal of mental problems
- Guru and disciple relationship
- Kriya Yoga
- Five types of bodies (sheaths or koshas)
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Bhagavat Gita
- Hath Yoga Pradipica
- When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called “turiya,” a sensation of pure bliss. This will cover basic relaxation, tension relaxation, and full body relaxation
- In this 300 hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course at Triguna Yoga you will practice all levels of Yoga Nidra as we divide this proces into beginner, intermediate and advanced practices (Level I, II and III). In Yoga Nidra advanced practices you will learn to guide your body/mind into a certain rythm.
Get Deeper Understanding
This 300 hour yoga Teacher Training course in India will provide you with a deeper understanding of the following subjects and skills:
Understanding the ancient philosophy of Yoga, concepts like prana, chakras, mind, karma, etc in an analytical and non-sectarian way.
Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga
Gain a deep understanding of the alignments, instructions, benefits, contraindications, physiology of Hatha Yoga poses.
Anatomy and Energy Anatomy
You’ll be learning how yoga poses affect our physical and astral bodies, can help improve our health, flexibility, and overall function of our organs. Understanding the advanced principles of human anatomy and physiology, enabling you to avoid injuries in your practice.
You will learn expert teaching techniques, the art of instruction, correction, and modification that develop the skills and confidence to teach others. You will understand how and when to assist a student & principles of sequencing.
Eligibility To Participate In The 300 Hour Yoga TTC
Ready for the Plunge?
Our Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is designed to give you valuable techniques, methodologies, and knowledge to develop and flourish in your yoga journey. Your confidence level will improve as you gain the right expertise to teach and inspire others. With these authentic, committed, and sincere transmission, you will adapt yourself to any given situations in life in class and outside by remining grounded and connected with your higher self. Physical, mental and emotional wellbeing is a natural outcome of your committed practice when you participate in our programs as it is designed to evolve human consciousness and health with mystical wisdom behind.
Note: The schedule mentioned above is a sample and can change on a batch-to-batch basis.
All Package includes
- 28 nights accommodation
- Daily 3 Times vegetarian food
- Certificate of completion
- 1 notebook and a pen
- 1 neti pot and 1 basti pot
- Airport pickup from Dehradun airport
Why Choose Oceanic Yoga
One of the oldest Yoga School in Goa
Oceanic Yoga started its foundation in Goa in 2007, India. Many experienced Yoga practitioners and beautiful souls were drawn to the Ashram and joined Oceanic Yoga’s teaching team, and shared their knowledge with the best. More than 2500 students graduated through us.
Oceanic Yoga is a Registered Yoga School in Goa (RYS 200) by Yoga Alliance, and our teachers are experienced and qualified to teach Yoga Teacher Training Courses and Yoga Retreats. Oceanic Yoga school helps students to learn, transform, and spread their love and light to the world.
Awareness, yoga, meditation, harmony, peace, and self-transformation are the qualities we uphold for the school and for our Yoga Teacher Training Students. The school professes that teaching yoga and meditation goes beyond just being a job or business, but rather a way of living. Teaching yoga is another way to instill one’s own yoga and meditation practice regularly. Yoga teacher training program is to deepen your learning and teaching abilities and developing yourself as a more rounded and grounded teacher and person. We can embrace the fact that we are both the student and teacher at the same time. To be a teacher is a great responsibility and necessity to our world that need great teacher more than ever. Millions of people are groping in the dark and suffering with psychological and emotional challenges, unaware of the opportunity that yoga and meditation practices bring to focus life perspectives towards the positive. Now, the world is going through critical time where intense vibrations seem to overwhelm our potential inner calm. Through the practice of yoga, we can become the eye in the storm and dedicate our attention, intention and focus to resonate with positivity within us and let it spread unconditionally to those that come to us to learn, take refuge or be inspired.
Experienced Yoga School
Oceanic Yoga School is an experienced yoga school providing professional yoga education since 2007 in the traditional systems of Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga. We have the best and ideal Yoga Ashram in North Goa for anyone who want to experience the beauty and luxury of nature along with Yoga, Mediation, Ayurvedic Massage, Swimming Pool with Ocean view and delicious and variety of vegetarian Indian dishes without the hotness of chilies. 🌶️
2500+ Yoga Teachers Certified
Over 2500 students got trained through us since 2007 and thus gained proficiency in designing impactful courses and how to deliver it to the aspirants in the perfect way and format. Many of our students are running yoga studios successfully in their own countries.
Oceanic Yoga School in Goa is located on a small hillock overlooking Arabian Sea with a swimming pool having a feeling of infinite sky and ocean meeting each other. The cottages are with balconies and are air-conditioned whole property is surrounded by lots of trees and still just 10 minutes from the beach.
Authentic, Committed, and Sincere
Yoga Teachers and Meditators
We are a small group of people who are committed their life for self-growth and yoga and we believe that spreading yoga and meditation is one of the best things we can do in the world to participate in collective consciousness upliftment.
Our Core Values
Is This Course For You?
Our Yoga Ashram
Oceanic Yoga Ashram Rishikesh, India
It is also home to a variety of birds. So the best yoga teacher training India is the perfect place for you to practice Yoga and live a healthy lifestyle.
Oceanic Yoga Center is rated as one of the best places for Yoga Teachers Training and Yoga & Ayurveda Retreats in India. Here you get all the amenities you need to train to become a Yoga teacher. With eco-friendly rooms and healthy vegetarian food, this is an ideal place for spiritual seekers to explore the traditional Ayurveda and Yoga in India. The food is vegetarian or vegan (on demand).
The natural view from the Oceanic Yoga Center is simply breathtaking. The training for yoga teacher Goa is located in a beautiful location, just ten minutes away from Morjim beach.
He had envisioned of opening up of a yoga school that presents yoga in its true essence combined with the traditional detoxification science of Naturopathy. A large part of Hari Ji’s childhood was spent in serving and taking care of hundreds of sages and sadhus. Being a national level player in his youth, yoga was an essential part of his routine. However, he realized that in present times, the bodies of most people are full of emotional and other kinds of garbage, which hinders one’s growth. This led him to develop “Emotional Blockage” treatments as well as using Naturopathy detoxification.
Worldwide Accredited Certification
With our certificate, you will be qualified to teach yoga worldwide. You can start teaching yoga globally once you complete your 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training.
How to Register?
Become an Internationally Certified Yoga Teacher in 29 Days
With our certificate, you will be qualified to teach yoga worldwide. You can become a member with Oceanic yoga international by registering yourself with us . The registration process is simple and we will guide you through the process.
Read What Our Students Are Saying
Choose 200 Hour Yoga TTC Package
Most frequent questions and answers
Your Program includes your course fees, your accommodation charges, charges for 3-time meals.
We encourage you and your colleagues to focus on themselves during this intensive course you are participating and hence we strongly discourage any pets in the campus.
All our rooms in Goa ashram, both single and double rooms are air-conditioned and have an attached bathroom. All the bathrooms are connected to solar heated water connection. You are expected to bring all your toiletries, personal care, and towels by yourself. Even though we provide towels we recommend you also have it handy with you.
Ashram provides common washing machine access free of cost. You are expected to wash your laundry by yourself. Washing machines are for all ashrmites and one must be attentive and careful in handling them.
Yes, we have 3 free wifi points spread around the ashram campus.
We are strictly vegetarian and will not allow any non-vegetarian food inside the campus.
Strict NO for alcohol or any kind of smoking inside the campus. One may be asked to leave the course if found doing so.
Goa have two airports, Goa Dabolim International Airport(Old Airport – Approximately 2 hour drive from the ashram) and MOPA international airport (North Goa airport -New airport Approximately 1 hour drive from the ashram ). Once your course is booked and confirmed please contact us and we will assist you with taxis.
This course is taught in basic English because the students come from all over the world. If you can read an English magazine, you will be able to follow the course.
Everyone has some challenges, it is normal. Our teachers will teach you how to work with different challenges. It is also important to understand that discipline in daily practice is more important than achieving a perfectly flexible body and doing complicated asana postures.
Our 100 hour and 200-hour programs are designed for beginners who are willing to put their efforts to learn and go beyond their expectations about themselves.
There are no age limits as long as your body and mind is willing for the challenge ahead.
It is not mandatory that you need to read many books on yoga before you arrive. You will be provided with enough information hand outs once you are here. However, we have provided many valuable information in our knowledge centre. Please visit oceanicyoga.com and read.
We will be providing yoga mats and props for use. However, if one feels like doing yoga in once own mat, please carry them with you.
Yes, you will be awarded with a certificate post successful completion of this course. You must clear the exams designed for the same. However, one who is following the discipline and guidelines of the school will clear the exam. Requirement of attendance in each class is 100%. So far 99% of our students could clear the exam.
Yes, we do conduct meditations almost all days of the course. You will get exposure to many different meditations so that you can practice them on your own back home.
To register as an RYT 200, please go to the Yoga Alliance website and follow the registration process and pay their membership fees. During the process, you will be asked to upload a copy of your certificate issued by us. Once you have completed the application, we will receive a notification to check and verify your application. Once we verify, you will be registered.
This is a simple process.