Getting Rid of Your Emotional Blocks
Foundation Course to become an internationally Certified Yoga Teacher
Getting Rid of Your Emotional Blocks
- Whether you have had a traumatic event or are trying to overcome a negative habit, there are several techniques you can use to release your emotional blocks.
- Emotional blockages can have negative effects on your health and relationships. They can cause pain and interfere with your ability to achieve goals.
- If you struggle to release your emotional blockages, you may want to consult a therapist. This “6-day Releasing Emotional Blocks” retreat in India can help you.
- There are techniques you can use to help you work through your feelings, such as shadow work. You will participate in a breathing exercise, such as TRE, which encourages your emotions to expand and move throughout your body.
- You can use a mantra or repeat a chant to bolster your efforts. You should also take the time to focus on your breath while repeating the mantra.
- If you are stuck in a negative or stressful situation, try taking a break from your daily activities and meditating. Meditation improves your overall mood and allows you to see the bigger picture of your life.
- We will help you to release emotional blockages by recognizing their layers and using the right techniques to work through them. You should also pay attention to where your emotions are held in your body.
- The limbic structures in your brain process emotions, and these signals generate a physical response. You may notice that your body feels light, heavy, or stiff. These areas hold emotional energy, and you can release these energies by breathing.
What does Emotional Blockage Feel Like?
- Emotions play an important role in your character and identity. Various factors, including trauma or self-protection, can form emotional blocks. These blocks are sometimes difficult to identify. They can affect how you feel, your performance, and your health. Emotional blockages can also keep you from enjoying life.
- Emotional blockages can also be harmful, causing severe problems with your organs. They may even lead to medical conditions. You may experience headaches, acid reflux, migraines, or reduced blood flow. You may also have difficulty concentrating and feel exhausted all the time.
- Getting rid of emotional blockages can be as simple as learning to recognize them. Getting rid of them can help you grow faster, increase your levels of consciousness, and enhance your overall health. The best way to overcome an emotional block is to recognize it. Once you do, you can start to work on it.
- The best way to deal with emotional blockages is to seek assistance, such as a psychotherapist or a group. A good therapist will be able to help you identify the earliest sign of a blockage, as well as the best way to deal with it.
- The best way to learn about emotional blockages is to understand what they are and how they work. There are many ways to eliminate emotional blockages, including yoga, group support, and individual psychotherapy.
Oceanic Yoga School in India
Affiliated by the Yoga Alliance, USA
The natural view from the Oceanic Yoga Ashram is simply breath-taking. Our ashram is just ten minutes away from Morjim beach and is located on a hillock overlooking Arabian Sea. It is also home to a variety of birds. You will have a wonderful swimming pool from where you can watch the sun setting in the Ocean and it is one of the most beautiful view point for sunset in the entire Goa. The location is blessed with lush green nature where you can find lots of fruit bearing trees like mangos, guava, chikkus (Sapodilla Plums), coconuts, mangosteen, cashew nuts ,date palms,banyan trees, bananas and many more.
Some of our students describe the place as ” The Himalayas of Goa” as it holds the silence and serenity of the Himalayas and it is secluded but safe, just 10 minutes away from the beach.
Oceanic Yoga School is rated as one of the best places for Yoga Teachers Training and Yoga & Ayurveda Retreats in India. Here you will get all the support systems, techniques, knowledge, and guidance that you may need to become a confident and knowledgeable Yoga Teacher. The cottages are simply marvelous and are airconditioned. It has a balcony and many of our cottages provides view of Arabian Sea.
The food is vegetarian or vegan on demand. Ashram offers wellness activities and Ayurvedic treatments, Hydro therapy and rejuvenation therapies. This is an ideal place for spiritual seekers to explore the traditional Ayurveda and Yoga in India.
Are you looking for a profound and deeper transformation with in you? Want to take yoga beyond the mat? A life style change? Meeting the higher self within? If these thoughts are crossing in you then you are in the right place.
Do you want to learn yoga from authentic source? We are a group of committed and sincere people with more than 16 years of experience behind what we are offering
Getting Rid of Your Emotional Blocks: Overview
Getting Rid of Emotional Blockages With Emotional Blockage Release Treatment
An emotional blockage is caused by your body’s inability to process a painful situation. Usually, the feelings are triggered by an event in your life. Some people have more than others. When they are unaddressed, they can lead to health problems such as headaches, stomachaches, and genitor-urinary conditions.
- The emotional freedom technique, also known as tapping, uses the body’s energy to release limiting beliefs and fears. It has been used to treat anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder. Meditation and prayer are two other techniques that help you release unwanted feelings. Yoga sessions also cultivate awareness of your body and mind, while music therapy is a relaxing way to help you release stress.
- Reiki is a form of Japanese spiritual healing that focuses on the body’s energy. Practitioners place their hands on or over the client’s body and claim to activate “reiki energy” that can help relieve pain and promote wellness.
- Holistic therapies include a variety of methods, including meditation, yoga, and massage. Each technique helps you learn to manage your emotions better. Yoga can help you relax, while meditation and massage help reduce stress and pain.
- Emotional release therapy is a method that helps you overcome stuck emotions. It also helps you understand how your thoughts affect your health. It works by using muscle testing to connect to your subconscious mind. Holistic therapies can offer various benefits, whether you have an emotional condition or are simply interested in healing yourself.
- Some practices can help you deal with tension, while others can help you promote a positive mindset and overall well-being. Using muscle testing, a therapist can connect to your body’s energy and help you release your emotions. The therapist will touch you on various body parts to help you release the emotions.
How to Release Emotions From the Body?
Whether you are suffering from trauma or need to release feelings, the body is an excellent place to start. It is the physical manifestation of emotion, and every cell in your body knows when it is out of whack. Getting rid of emotional blockages is also a good way to improve your health and reduce stress levels.
In our 6-day Emotional Blocks Retreat in India, the students will learn and undergo bodywork treatments, especially focusing on the lower parts of our body like hips, thighs, calves, etc. These bunches, which typically get comfortable in the lower portions of our body, upset the appropriate bloodstream, influencing our sensory system and prompting torment or breakdown of the body. The best way to release emotions from the body is to let them move through you. Several methods of doing this include deep breathing, motion, and meditation.
We can help you work through your emotions using therapy, intentional movement, and shadow work. These techniques help you process your emotions accurately and learn how they affect your current state. Getting rid of trapped emotions helps your body heal, reverse physical ailments, and improve digestion. Chronic pain can also improve.
One of the most important steps to release pain is to create a sacred space where your repressed emotions can be released. This can be accomplished by various techniques, such as a hot bath, singing, burning papers, and even essential oils. Another way to release emotions from the body is to practice mindfulness. This involves taking time to be fully present with your emotions. By becoming aware of your feelings, you can easily identify and lessen the intensity of those emotions.
Practicing the ominous a few times can help you to identify what your body needs to move through your emotions. You might notice some areas of your body are holding tension, or you might see some cloud-like images. These are omens or signs that you have a trapped emotion.
Eligibility To Participate
Getting Rid of Your Emotional Blocks
Getting Rid of Your Emotional Blocks Retreats India Goa (2023-2024)
|Start Date||End Date||Room Per 2 Share (AC)||Private Room (AC)|
|3rd May 2023||08th May 2023||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|14th May 2023||19th May 2023||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|3rd June 2023||08th June 2023||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|14th June 2023||19th June 2023||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|3rd July 2023||08th July 2023||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|14th July 2023||19th July 2023||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|3rd Aug2023||08th Aug 2023||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|14th Aug 2023||19th Aug 2023||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|3rd Sep 2023||08th Sep 2023||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|14th Sep 2023||19th Sep 2023||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|3rd Oct 2023||08th Oct 2023||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|14th Oct 2023||19th Oct 2023||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|3rd Nov 2023||08th Nov 2023||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|14th Nov 2023||19th Nov 2023||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|3rd Dec 2023||08th Dec 2023||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|14th Dec 2023||19th Dec 2023||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|3rd Jan 2024||08th Jan 2024||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|14th Jan 2024||19th Jan 2024||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|3rd Feb 2024||08th Feb 2024||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|14th Feb 2024||19th Feb 2024||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|3rd March 2024||08th March 2024||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|14th March 2024||19th March 2024||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|3rd April 2024||08th April 2024||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
|14th April 2024||19th April 2024||€ 400||€ 500||Apply Now|
Note: The schedule mentioned above is a sample and can change on a batch-to-batch basis.
All Package includes
- Airport Transfer from Goa Dabolim Airport or North Goa- Mopa Airport ( Charges 25USD)
- 21 nights accommodation
- 3 Vegetarian meals a day
- Study materials will be provided at the beginning of the course
- Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- Yoga mat and props provided
- 100 hrs Oceanic Yoga Certificate Yoga Alliance accredited
- Package Without Accommodation € 450. Fees Include Breakfast (Mon-Sat), Course Manual, Yoga Meditation Music, and Oceanic Yoga Certificate.
Why Choose Oceanic Yoga
One of the oldest Yoga School in Goa
Oceanic Yoga started its foundation in Goa in 2007, India. Many experienced Yoga practitioners and beautiful souls were drawn to the Ashram and joined Oceanic Yoga’s teaching team, and shared their knowledge with the best. More than 2500 students graduated through us.
Oceanic Yoga is a Registered Yoga School in Goa by Yoga Alliance, and our teachers are experienced and qualified to teach Yoga Teacher Training Courses and Yoga Retreats. Oceanic Yoga school helps students to learn, transform, and spread their love and light to the world.
Awareness, yoga, meditation, harmony, peace, and self-transformation are the qualities we uphold for the school and for our Yoga Teacher Training Students. The school professes that teaching yoga and meditation goes beyond just being a job or business, but rather a way of living. Teaching yoga is another way to instil one’s own yoga and meditation practice regularly. Yoga teacher training program is to deepen your learning and teaching abilities and developing yourself as a more rounded and grounded teacher and person. We can embrace the fact that we are both the student and teacher at the same time. To be a teacher is a great responsibility and necessity to our world that need great teacher more than ever. Millions of people are groping in the dark and suffering with psychological and emotional challenges, unaware of the opportunity that yoga and meditation practices bring to focus life perspectives towards the positive. Now, the world is going through critical time where intense vibrations seem to overwhelm our potential inner calm. Through the practice of yoga, we can become the eye in the storm and dedicate our attention, intention and focus to resonate with positivity within us and let it spread unconditionally to those that come to us to learn, take refuge or be inspired.
Experienced Yoga School
Oceanic Yoga School is an experienced yoga school providing professional yoga education since 2007 in the traditional systems of Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga. We have the best and ideal Yoga Ashram in North Goa for anyone who want to experience the beauty and luxury of nature along with Yoga, Mediation, Ayurvedic Massage, Swimming Pool with Ocean view and delicious and variety of vegetarian Indian dishes without the hotness of chilies. 🌶️
2500+ Yoga Teachers Certified
Over 2500 students got trained through us since 2007 and thus gained proficiency in designing impactful courses and how to deliver it to the aspirants in the perfect way and format. Many of our students are running yoga studios successfully in their own countries.
Oceanic Yoga School in Goa is located on a small hillock overlooking Arabian Sea with a swimming pool having a feeling of infinite sky and ocean meeting each other. The cottages are with balconies and are air-conditioned whole property is surrounded by lots of trees and still just 10 minutes from the beach.
Authentic, Committed, and Sincere
Yoga Teachers and Meditators
We are a small group of people who are committed their life for self-growth and yoga and we believe that spreading yoga and meditation is one of the best things we can do in the world to participate in collective consciousness upliftment.
Our Core Values
Our Yoga Ashram
Oceanic Yoga Ashram India Goa
A registered Yoga school (RYS) in India is an opportunity to learn about the ancient practice of Yoga and its many benefits. One of the most beautiful places to train to be a Yoga teacher in India is Goa. The state is famous for its bohemian vibe, reflected in the Oceanic Yoga Center, where a 200-hour Yoga TTC can be completed. Expert gurus guide students on their way through the instructive path. Most programs are conducted at our ashram which is surrounded by fascinating landscapes and natural beauty. It is an ideal location away from the city and stressful modern life.
The natural view from the Oceanic Yoga Center is simply breathtaking.
The training for yoga teacher Goa is located in a beautiful location, just ten minutes away from Morjim beach.
It is also home to a variety of birds. So the best yoga teacher training India is the perfect place for you to practice Yoga and live a healthy lifestyle.
Oceanic Yoga Center is rated as one of the best places for Yoga Teachers Training and Yoga & Ayurveda Retreats in India. Here you get all the amenities you need to train to become a Yoga teacher. With eco-friendly rooms and healthy vegetarian food, this is an ideal place for spiritual seekers to explore the traditional Ayurveda and Yoga in India. The food is vegetarian or vegan (on demand).
Swami Krishna Saraswati
Gis George (Jiska)
Read What Our Students Are Saying
Choose Getting Rid of Your Emotional Blocks Retreats Package
Most frequent questions and answers
Your Program includes your course fees, your accommodation charges, charges for 3-time meals.
We encourage you and your colleagues to focus on themselves during this intensive course you are participating and hence we strongly discourage any pets in the campus.
All our rooms in Goa ashram, both single and double rooms are air-conditioned and have an attached bathroom. All the bathrooms are connected to solar heated water connection. You are expected to bring all your toiletries, personal care, and towels by yourself. Even though we provide towels we recommend you also have it handy with you.
Ashram provides common washing machine access free of cost. You are expected to wash your laundry by yourself. Washing machines are for all ashrmites and one must be attentive and careful in handling them.
Yes, we have 3 free wifi points spread around the ashram campus.
We are strictly vegetarian and will not allow any non-vegetarian food inside the campus.
Strict NO for alcohol or any kind of smoking inside the campus. One may be asked to leave the course if found doing so.
Goa have two airports, Goa Dabolim International Airport(Old Airport – Approximately 2 hour drive from the ashram) and MOPA international airport (North Goa airport -New airport Approximately 1 hour drive from the ashram ). Once your course is booked and confirmed please contact us and we will assist you with taxis.
This course is taught in basic English because the students come from all over the world. If you can read an English magazine, you will be able to follow the course.
Everyone has some challenges, it is normal. Our teachers will teach you how to work with different challenges. It is also important to understand that discipline in daily practice is more important than achieving a perfectly flexible body and doing complicated asana postures.
Our 100 hour and 200-hour programs are designed for beginners who are willing to put their efforts to learn and go beyond their expectations about themselves.
There are no age limits as long as your body and mind is willing for the challenge ahead.
It is not mandatory that you need to read many books on yoga before you arrive. You will be provided with enough information hand outs once you are here. However, we have provided many valuable information in our knowledge centre. Please visit oceanicyoga.com and read.
We will be providing yoga mats and props for use. However, if one feels like doing yoga in once own mat, please carry them with you.
Yes, you will be awarded with a certificate post successful completion of this course. You must clear the exams designed for the same. However, one who is following the discipline and guidelines of the school will clear the exam. Requirement of attendance in each class is 100%. So far 99% of our students could clear the exam.
Yes, we do conduct meditations almost all days of the course. You will get exposure to many different meditations so that you can practice them on your own back home.
To register as an RYT 200, please go to the Yoga Alliance website and follow the registration process and pay their membership fees. During the process, you will be asked to upload a copy of your certificate issued by us. Once you have completed the application, we will receive a notification to check and verify your application. Once we verify, you will be registered.
This is a simple process.